Sunday, August 10, 2014

And that's all, folks!

I know, I know, I didn't tell you what all was in Pilate's Testimonium.  And I certainly didn't publish anything about the remarkable events that followed - the release of the translation, the car bombing, the media circus, the assault of the skeptics, and the attempted murders - not to mention how things between me and Isabella worked out.  But my friend Lewis Smith has worked very hard on his book about our experiences, THE TESTIMONIUM, and it is being released in two days by Electio Publishing. So please!  Buy the book and read our story for yourselves.  My journal entries posted here are only the beginning of an incredible adventure . . . .

And you can order it on Tuesday, August 12, 2014, directly from the publisher!
Available in paperback and EBook format!

http://electiopublishing.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment